Pedagogical deontology is the science about the professional behavior of the teacher, shall develop rules and norms of behavior of the teacher in the sphere of his professional activity.
Pedagogical communication is an effective means of organizing the educational process.
Pedagogical communication is professional communication between teacher and students in the classroom and outside of it that have specific teaching functions, and aimed at creating a favorable psychological climate as well as other kinds of psychological optimization of training activities and the relations between teacher and students and within student team.
Styles of cool attitude to the team:
1. Stable positive stable positive emotional attitude towards the children, care, business reaction to the deficiencies in their academic performance and behavior, a calm, even tone in communication.
2. Passive-positive – not clearly expressed positive emotional setting in relation to children. Dryness treatment, formal tone, only demanding and no-nonsense attitude.
3. Unstable – contextual relations in General positive emotional setting, the teacher falls under the authority of his moods and feelings, Continue reading
The formation of elementary culture of thinking must begin with the first months of a child’s life. A grown man has known speech, conceptual thinking. The concept of — this is a compilation of experiences of human activity in the word. The richer the experience, the more meaningful concepts, the deeper the thought. We sometimes think that we think regardless of any activity, from practice, but this is false. The most abstract thought is always associated with the human-1 cal practice through the concept, the word, generalizing a certain experience. First concepts begin to emerge in the preschool childhood. This process is being prepared in early childhood. Summarizing the experience in the word occurs not immediately, but gradually. The word constantly as more and more saturated with content.
Modern psychologists have identified three main stages in the development of the thinking child: clearly-effective, visual-figurative and conceptual thinking. Visual-active thinking is inherent mainly to the children of 1st, 2nd, 3rd year of life. However, already in the third year begins to form visual-figurative thinking, and then in older preschoolers, there are the first Continue reading
According to piaget, development is carried out from the individual. to socialized, and the child is impervious to experience. Thinking is seen as a biological process, intelligence – as a further development of some fundamental biologist. har-K. as such characteristics and sod. functions of intelligence are highlighted organization and adaptation. Piaget describes adaptation as something that provides a balance between the influence of the organism on the environment (assimilation) and reverse the influence of environment (accommodation). One of the peculiarities of functioning of the person of intellect is that not all of the content received from the external world, can be digested (assimilated), and only that which at least approximately corresponds to the internal cognitive structure of the individual. In addition to teaching about the functions of intelligence, piaget develops the doctrine of stages of intellectual development: In the development of operational intelligence in children piaget distinguishes between the different stages:
1) article of sensorimotor intelligence. (0 to 2 years) har-Xia developing the ability REB. to perceive and to know the subjects are quite stable in their properties and attributes.
2) senior operational thinking Continue reading