Not a simple question. Even adults sometimes don’t hear the first time. After all, about men, and about the staff often hear such complaints: “I talk and talk, but as the wall peas. Here’s how another man to say?” But, maybe these adults have grown from children who have not learned to hear the first time? Try to teach this child still stands.
The algorithm is as follows:
1. First of all, make sure that you listen carefully
It happens that the child is absorbed in play or work and really can’t hear. By the way, I when writing a text or develop a training program that is so focused on process that is totally off from reality. So I at this point have heard, you either have very very loudly to call, or to touch. The second option is nicer. Don’t like loud noises. Therefore itself in a similar situation too, I put my hand on his shoulder, drawing attention to yourself, even a little to himself to deploy. And just making sure that I managed to be in the spotlight, beginning to speak.
Have you ever talked with a young child who really wants to tell you something important? Which is already drowning in her own words, Continue reading
Pedagogical deontology is the science about the professional behavior of the teacher, shall develop rules and norms of behavior of the teacher in the sphere of his professional activity.
Pedagogical communication is an effective means of organizing the educational process.
Pedagogical communication is professional communication between teacher and students in the classroom and outside of it that have specific teaching functions, and aimed at creating a favorable psychological climate as well as other kinds of psychological optimization of training activities and the relations between teacher and students and within student team.
Styles of cool attitude to the team:
1. Stable positive stable positive emotional attitude towards the children, care, business reaction to the deficiencies in their academic performance and behavior, a calm, even tone in communication.
2. Passive-positive – not clearly expressed positive emotional setting in relation to children. Dryness treatment, formal tone, only demanding and no-nonsense attitude.
3. Unstable – contextual relations in General positive emotional setting, the teacher falls under the authority of his moods and feelings, Continue reading
For starters, understand for yourself what lies in your children blame YOU. Yes, it is you, not the school, kindergarten, bad company… Here, for example: your baby is four years old, you come for a visit to aunt Alla that treats you pickles. The child turns away, not wants, says: “Tasteless!” You Chipita: “what! Aunt Alla cooks so well! Don’t talk nonsense!” Next time a son or daughter to his (her) not abused, will not be to say “tasteless” and begin to praise what he doesn’t like, but you or someone else will be pleased to listen to his “reasonable speech”. You parents are asked to come to the phone and say that they’re not home? I have been asked. I went and lied. You scolded twos? And berate me. What did you do to about these twos’t know? We are two guys from the diary tried to “withdraw” with the help of various chemicals or accurately ripped out pages.
The reasons children lie perfectly wrote the psychologist O. Yurchenko in his book “the truth about children’s lies, or what parents need to know young liars”.
Children lie because:
– parents like to invent, facilitating a life half-truths and insincerity;
– there is a lack of attention and warmth from their parents;
– children Continue reading