Pedagogical deontology is the science about the professional behavior of the teacher, shall develop rules and norms of behavior of the teacher in the sphere of his professional activity.
Pedagogical communication is an effective means of organizing the educational process.
Pedagogical communication is professional communication between teacher and students in the classroom and outside of it that have specific teaching functions, and aimed at creating a favorable psychological climate as well as other kinds of psychological optimization of training activities and the relations between teacher and students and within student team.
Styles of cool attitude to the team:
1. Stable positive stable positive emotional attitude towards the children, care, business reaction to the deficiencies in their academic performance and behavior, a calm, even tone in communication.
2. Passive-positive – not clearly expressed positive emotional setting in relation to children. Dryness treatment, formal tone, only demanding and no-nonsense attitude.
3. Unstable – contextual relations in General positive emotional setting, the teacher falls under the authority of his moods and feelings, evaluation of the pupil’s personality depends on the current situation.
5. Steadily negative.
Work styles and communication technology:
1. Authoritarian – oriented himself, suppressed initiative, the key connection with the group order, Directive, instruction, reproof, thanks.
2. Democratic – listen to the opinion of the team, involvement in
discussing the progress of the work, the objective is not only control and coordination, but also education, motivation, development of self-government, individual approach, the basic methods of communication – please, advice, information.
3. Liberal – not to interfere in the life of the collective, not to be active, issues are handled formally withdraws from liability.
1. Social perception or face reading, empathy (empathy).
2. To understand and not just to see, i.e. to adequately simulate the personality of the student, his mental state by external signs
3. To present themselves in dealing with students (presentation, samopomich)
4. Optimally build it in psychological terms, that is, the ability of verbal communication
5. Verbal and nonverbal contact with students. From the way the teacher speaks, directs mental activity depend largely on the academic performance and educational effect. The word of the master must not be rude, insulting.
The living word remains the most important element of the whole system of training and education. Skills of oral speech, the ability to attract and retain children’s attention, to persuade, to arouse interest in a particular type of work, to influence their mood. It should correspond to the speech norms of the literary language – speech, which is directly related to the General culture of the person.
Conviction – method pedagogical impact, in which the caregiver accesses the consciousness, the feelings, the experiences of children with the purpose of formation of conscious attitude to reality, the content and norms of behavior of people; the effect on the person and the team, affecting the rational and emotional, generates new ideas, relationships. The conviction is seen as a way of pedagogical influence and as a result of pedagogical influence. Persuasion as a method of pedagogical interventions aimed at the formation of attitudes and moral criteria, that is, leading to the generation of their own beliefs of students.
To belief as a method of pedagogical influence would be most probative, it must meet a number of requirements:
1. The content and form of belief must meet the age level of personality development that are understandable and accessible to students.
2. Must be built taking into account individual characteristics of students.
3. Under all conditions should be consistent, logical, and most convincing.
4. Must contain certain pieces of information (principles) and specific examples;
5. Convincing others that the educator must himself deeply believe in what he reports.
The effectiveness of persuasion depends on:
the Strength of the exposure, which is determined by its informative and persuasive authority.
features of the mental Outlook of the person which is affected.
Intellectual and emotional state of persuasive and convince at the time of their relationship.
From beliefs should be distinguished suggestion – the psychological impact of one person to another or group of individuals, designed for non-critical perception and acceptance of the words expressed in their thoughts and will.
Methods of gaining the attention of the audience:
1. Passive – the teacher focuses the attention of the audience on his personality. Consistent, logical, orderly thinking, mild sensuality unites the audience’s attention in a single node in the pedagogical action.
2. Active – this way are strong, intelligent, expressive teachers. Their impact hypnotizes listeners for a short time, but we must maintain as much as is required to solve pedagogical problems.
The positive impact on the students:
the suppression of the interlocutor’s self-control and calmness (if the student is nervous, raises his voice to answer exactly, calm, confident and friendly, sometimes with a touch of irony).
Concentrating attention on one of the disciples (difficult to observe the student, to present what he thinks, feels, what are his concerns, etc.).
Violence against his own opinion (to find the positive qualities in the pupil, which causes hostility, to try to convince yourself that the opinion wrongly) unexpected decision (just give the loser, preference, give the responsible mission, expressing confidence that he will execute it).
Advance praise (giving instructions to someone in whom you are not sure, you can praise the student, telling him that no one else you can’t entrust such an important job).
Put yourself in my place (offer student to take your place).
The illusion of alternatives (students are put in a certain framework, which prevent the unwanted behavior).
Proactive (expected to remove objections).
Pedagogical techniques – various techniques of the personal influence of the teacher on the student. It means: the ability of reincarnation, voice, facial expressions, pantomimic, culture of speech, the ability to play.
The structure of pedagogical technique:
1. Are associated with the ability of the teacher to control their behavior – the possession by an organism (the mimic, pantomimic), management of emotions, moods; the ability of the social perception (face reading); speech technology (breathing, voice training, diction).
2. Is associated with the ability to influence the person, the team and reveals the technological side:
technique of pedagogical communication;
the technique of creating discipline;
technique of the organization of future happiness;
technology organization mode;
technique of punishment experienced craftsmen.
The teacher’s personality significantly affects the behavior and development of students, their attitude towards the teacher and the taught subject.