Pedagogical deontology is the science about the professional behavior of the teacher, shall develop rules and norms of behavior of the teacher in the sphere of his professional activity.
Pedagogical communication is an effective means of organizing the educational process.
Pedagogical communication is professional communication between teacher and students in the classroom and outside of it that have specific teaching functions, and aimed at creating a favorable psychological climate as well as other kinds of psychological optimization of training activities and the relations between teacher and students and within student team.
Styles of cool attitude to the team:
1. Stable positive stable positive emotional attitude towards the children, care, business reaction to the deficiencies in their academic performance and behavior, a calm, even tone in communication.
2. Passive-positive – not clearly expressed positive emotional setting in relation to children. Dryness treatment, formal tone, only demanding and no-nonsense attitude.
3. Unstable – contextual relations in General positive emotional setting, the teacher falls under the authority of his moods and feelings, Continue reading
For starters, understand for yourself what lies in your children blame YOU. Yes, it is you, not the school, kindergarten, bad company… Here, for example: your baby is four years old, you come for a visit to aunt Alla that treats you pickles. The child turns away, not wants, says: “Tasteless!” You Chipita: “what! Aunt Alla cooks so well! Don’t talk nonsense!” Next time a son or daughter to his (her) not abused, will not be to say “tasteless” and begin to praise what he doesn’t like, but you or someone else will be pleased to listen to his “reasonable speech”. You parents are asked to come to the phone and say that they’re not home? I have been asked. I went and lied. You scolded twos? And berate me. What did you do to about these twos’t know? We are two guys from the diary tried to “withdraw” with the help of various chemicals or accurately ripped out pages.
The reasons children lie perfectly wrote the psychologist O. Yurchenko in his book “the truth about children’s lies, or what parents need to know young liars”.
Children lie because:
– parents like to invent, facilitating a life half-truths and insincerity;
– there is a lack of attention and warmth from their parents;
– children Continue reading
Computer games have now become a common form of entertainment for adults and children. And if adults decide: in what games they play and whether to play at all, for the choice of the children parents are responsible.
That’s why parents need to strive to ensure that the passion for computer games has become both secure and rewarding pastime for a child.
Therefore, you need to understand: what are the games, how they can help or hurt, and how to choose a computer game a particular child?
Types of children’s computer games
The child can play on the computer without using the Internet (the game is pre-installed and run from your computer), and in online mode, when the game is launched
Home computer games:
– older the opportunity to monitor game content, no advertising;
– the creation of a library of games.
– licensed game is quite expensive and not fake are of high quality, can go in an incomplete version.
– wide variety of games on offer;
– the game does not occupy space on your computer.